But I'll Do Anything To Get Out Of It!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

get it together

There are actually people out there that are actively steering toward their futures instead of sitting in a parked car. There are people who absolutely enjoy their careers and are content with their daily routines. There are people out there continuing their education in order to better their brains and prepare themselves in the fields that they have chosen. There are people who stay home with their kids, and do it so well that they are fulfilled with that position for as far as they can see into the future. There are people out there that have found the perfect part-time supplement that allows them to have the best of both worlds and balance work and home. Why can't I be one of these people? Oh yeah...because I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up!

No comments: