My New Years Resolutions:
1) I will work to become a fit person through healthier eating habits and regular exercise. HOWEVER, I will not obsess about it realizing that I have eyes that work, 2 ears, a nose and a nice set of lips. My complexion is good and I have great hair. My body could be much worse-- so I will continue to take care of the one that I have and work on judging myself on other things besides my looks.
2) I will be working to live a little more simple this year -- and get rid of some of this unnecessary junk. I have always gotten a thrill out of organization, and clutter has always gotten me down. Now I just need to get off my butt and get things the way I want them around here.
3) Meanwhile, I will not forget about the little people in this house that don't care if the beds are made or the laundry is done. I owe them my time and attention!
4) I won't waste my time with negative people. Instead, I will spend my time with the people that I enjoy and make me feel good.
5) I will try not to freak about the economy. I will use this time as an opportunity to become more efficient and resourceful. Things may get a little tough for a bit, but it wouldn't be a bad thing to learn to be a little less indulgent. I'm hoping when things get better, my news ways will stick!
To a great 2009! Cheers!